Web-based Flash Tool & Debug Console
Use this tool to easily update the Konnected Alarm Panel and Konnected Alarm Panel Pro firmware to the latest version. This tool can also be used to capture console output from the Konnected device for troubleshooting.
- Download and install the USB drivers from Silicon Labs to connect Konnected branded hardware.
To connect a NodeMCU/Konnected v1 use this driver. You only need to do this once.
- On 6-zone boards: open the door/window on Zone 6 or disconnect the wire from Zone 6 before continuing. Zone 6 must remain open or empty while flashing. You can leave all the other wires connected.
- Plug in the device to your computer or laptop using a Micro-USB cable that supports data transfer. Need a cable?
- Click CONNECT below and select the correct port for the device in the popup window.
Usually has CP210x or SLAB_USBtoUART in the name.
- Follow the prompts to Install Konnected or view Logs & Console.
- Re-sync the device settings from the Konnected App or your local home automation platform.
Need help? Konnected Help & Support portal